Skip to content
- Look to south-east Asia for next IMF chief candidate, Financial Times.
- EU nominates Kristalina Georgieva as the next IMF chief, CNBC.
- IMF’s top job shouldn’t be another stitch-up, Bloomberg.
- The new IMF chief should not be chosen by Europe alone, Guardian.
- Europeans going round in circles on IMF job as irritation grows, Yahoo Finance.
- No EU consensus on new IMF chief to replace Lagarde: French government, the Straits Times.
- EU finance ministers set to vote on Europe’s IMF candidate, Financial Times.
- Europe splits over IMF leadership, Euractiv.
- Next IMF chief must be ‘ready to go to war’ – trade and currency, strategist says, CNBC.